So you're ready to make a video, great! But making a good video can be tricky. There are many types of videos that can be created and many factors that can define your video such as your budget, time factor and involvement. We have listed 14 types of video and each can tell your story/idea depending on what it is your trying to get across.
- Explainer Videos
- A short film
- Documentary Videos
- Corporate Videos
- Montage Videos
- Presentation Videos
- Interview Videos
- On-Line Marketing Videos
- Video Commercials
- Promotional Videos
- Event Recording
- Video Training Modules/How-To Videos
- Ceremonial Videos
A simple start to help you decide this is ask your self the following questions -
- Why are you commissioning this video?
- What are your objectives?
- What is the impact you want to have?
- Who is your audience for the video?
- What sort of feel do you want the video to have?
- What are the key messages that MUST be conveyed?
- What is your budget?
- What are your deadlines?
Once you have these answers nailed, this will be a great start to identify what you are trying to achieve...
If you're looking for a videographer in Cambridge or the UK, please don't hesitate to get in touch.